Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Desa ParkCity's Waterfront

I was very hesistant to go for his morning exercise today as I was feeling rather tired after yesterday. I was sick yesterday after lunch. From the late afternoon I rested lots and drank lots but 2 Panadols still couldnt shake off the headache, bodyaches, nausea. Ended the night with a fervent prayer for healing. Thank goodness I was felt better this morning although still tired.
I reluctantly decided to go out cos we finally had a cooler morning today. So off we went to Desa Park City again, this time to check out the playground there.


By the time we arrived the temperature had risen & was a little uncomfortable. I noted there are 2 playgrounds. I chose the one nearer the shops as the equipment looked different.
The equipment is definitely different from the ones in other parks. Looks like the stuff I saw on a show produced by an Australian production co on his Playhouse Disney Channel.
There was only 2 equipment that he could use: the very steep open slide & a circular swing similar in concept to the Ikea one we have. The rest were very interesting, suitable for older kids.
I wanted to check out the other playground but I think it might be accessible by walking around the lake, rather than driving. Perhaps we'll do that another time when the weather & my health is more favourable.

No comments:

Post a Comment