Friday, October 23, 2009

Read 6 homemade books in a row!

He must have been bitten by the reading bug last night.

Without prompting, he chose to read one book after another, after another, after another.... until he finished 6 different books in a row. I'm certainly not complaining. I'm pleasantly surprised...especially so when he didnt ask for his favourite book "Trucks Roll!".

So, I decided to photograph the pages of those books so as to share them on this blog. After doing that, he wanted more books!

I do wonder what I did differently yesterday that might have brought on this reading binge.

We didnt go to the park yesterday morning cos I was supposed to have a therapy session. He did still get his exercise in the Neurosuit. We did it at home instead.

After his nap, we went to KizSports cos he wanted to. "KizSports....fun, fun, fun" he said before his nap time.

This time, I decided to go to the Bangsar Village branch of KizSports instead cos one of the activities suggested by the OT was crawling (weight bearing on hands) to strengthen those muscles. This branch has a lot more tunnels compared to the one in 1 Utama. We were human hamsters for over an hour! Fun for me too, but legs are sore!

No comments:

Post a Comment