Saturday, December 26, 2009

Season's greetings


Firstly, season's greetings to one and all! My wishes to you my friends, his teachers and therapists, that 2010 bring you much happiness, contentment, good health and not forgetting, financial rewards too!



I've not been posting as regularly these past 2 weeks as I've been busy:
- there are the Christmas preparations (a much merrier Christmas this year with MIL, FIL and 4 nieces from out of town);
- I've been searching the internet, reading articles and viewing videos on teaching maths the Montessori way; - finding out more on a potentially new therapy for my son (hyperbaric oxygen treatment); and
- the usual errands to run.

There's lots I want to share on but there never seems to be enough time! Apart from the things mentioned above, I wanted to share about our trip to Aquaria on Tuesday, his new shoes, and how he's testing the boundaries.

I'll keep this post short as I want to take a nap while he's napping, cos I stayed up til 3am surfing the net for Montessori maths info. Broadband speed is so much faster after 1am, but I then suffer from a bit of a brain fog the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment