Thursday, December 31, 2009

More on pedalling

Another short post on pedalling.

I wrote yesterday that there was a stretch where my son pedalled by himself rather "fast". Well, guess what I noted today? I think that he had the help of gravity! I think that stretch where he pedalled fast was very slightly sloping downward. LOL! I didnt notice is yesterday cos the sun had already set and was dark.

When we were at that stretch today, he stalled/stopped several times which means that yesterday, whilst his speed might have been helped by gravity, he certainly did still need to use his own strength to pedal. So I am still happy inspite of this new observation.

Today was another good day of pedalling. This time, there were several stretches where I didn't push him at all and he pedalled himself. I'd guess that for 30-40% of the time, he was pedalling on his own. He was wearing his Neurosuit too. I'm very happy with the progress. God's blessed my effort! All glory to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment