Thursday, February 17, 2011

He's recovered

Thank you all who prayed for his recovery. He's much better now. He no longer coughs at night and I've stopped giving him his medicines.

He's still not gotten back his full energy though and is tired easily. He's also not sleeping through the night, waking around 2 or 3am and saying he can't fall asleep again. I have refused to carry him to help him fall asleep, as I wish to break that habit. So sometimes we talk a bit, or rather I mumble some slurry words every few minutes. Other times, he rolls around, tosses and turns.

I'm the one on a slow recovery now. My sore throat is gone and so is my blocked nose. But there seems to be a a slight runny nose way at the back of my nasal passage. At nights especially, it trickles to the back of my throat, causing me to cough badly. After a few days of this, my diaphragm and core muscles really hurt. This too has interrupted his sleep unfortunately.

Now, my sister has also caught the bug and has had a sore throat the past few days. Hope she recovers fast, with rest, water and Vit C.

Please do pray for speedy and complete recovery for myself and my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment