Saturday, July 18, 2009

SEGi Appreciation Day 2009

I'm looking forward to the SEGi Appreciation Day For Early Childhood Professionals next Sat, 25 July 2009.

I'm not a professional teacher, but I do teach my son (homeschooling) & early childhood education is an area I'm keenly interested in. There'll be workshops/seminars on 4 areas: art, music & movement, sand & water play, creative teaching on that day. It's not specific for special needs kids, but I'm sure I'll find it useful. It also offered free attendance to one class of your choosing from their list of classes from 1-18 July. I chose & attended the one for Montessori reading - phonograms.

For those interested, you can find more details here:
http://my.88db.com/MY/Views/postDetails.aspx?PostID=261149&languageid=1

No comments:

Post a Comment