Sunday, December 26, 2010

Bad internet connection

There are a lot of activities I wish to write about but have been pampered by the really bad internet connection from home, over the past few weeks. Incredibly frustrating!

Most times, I cant even get into the internet. On the very few occasions that I did, the speed was less than100kbps for a split second, then drops to zero. I've only been able to check (from home) my email and my blog for comments on extremely rare occasions - e.g at 5am when I can't sleep.

I had been able to get fast speeds when I access from places outside my home (e.g at the mall while he's at Gymboree, or at the therapist's house, or while waiting at the car workshop), so I managed to search and download more worksheets, and information that I hope will help in developing his maths and other skills.

I had lodged a complain to Maxis, but will take 3 -7 working days for the technical team to investigate. You know what customer service is like in M'sia...so I'm considering switching providers.

Do tell me which mobile internet service provider do you use? Does it provide fast and stable speeds?

No comments:

Post a Comment