Sunday, July 24, 2011

His previous paintings

Since I'm on paintings, thought I post photos of his previous paintings.

It was done way back in April this year! I did say that he doesnt get much opportunity to paint at home. I do wish that he had time to go for art class cos I think it's something that he likes...and that applies for me too - I wish I had time to attend oil painting class cos it's something that I like.

The paper was intentionally stuck to a vertical wall cos it exercises a different set of muscles (my hidden therapy objective!).

I intentionally only bought 3 bottles of paint, being the primary colours because I wanted him to learn about mixing colours. I dont let him paint often enough, so he's still not learnt how to mix to get the colours he wants. I'm not bothered about it though.

A boy who's crazy about vehicles would obviously paint...vehicles! Cars, vans, trucks...he said
Mahjong paper although very large, tears easily

No comments:

Post a Comment