Friday, September 10, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri

Wishing all Muslim readers “Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri”. In the spirit of Raya, I do apologise if I had inadvertently offended anyone in my posts.

May you have a meaningful reunion and joyous celebration with your family and loved ones. For those who are driving out of town, have a safe journey.


By the way, the decoration photographed above was an art and craft activity (paper ketupat decoration for Raya) I did with my son two days ago, but didn’t have time to post.
It was done in kindergarten before the hols, but I modified it by pasting the coloured paper on to cardboard so it’s easier for my son to weave it through the slits. Of course I did most of the work, but he helped in the weaving. He is proud of it, so that hopefully builds on his confidence to try new things though it might be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment