Saturday, September 11, 2010

Photos of Patterns

These photos were taken at the end of Aug. I didn't have time to post them immediately and then we both fell ill. So I'm getting round to it now...


On two separate occassions, I left him with the box of coloured sticks and went off to attend to something. When I came back, he had created this pattern and the pattern in the photo below.




He's also able to "see" and extend other types of patterns like the one pictured above and also a 5 item pattern (e.g. red, blue, orange, yellow, green, red, blue, orange, yellow, green). Unfortunately, I didnt manage to take a photo of the 5 item pattern made of coloured sticks.

In the past, he could recognise patterns (up to 5 items) that I drew on the whiteboard, but not if it's done using these sticks. So, that's progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment