Sunday, September 19, 2010

Olbas Oil Inhalant Decongestant

My son and I had a cold several weeks ago, and his therapist had loaned us her bottle of Olbas Oil Inhalant Decongestant. It worked so well to clear up our blocked noses, which helped us to sleep better, which in turn I believe speeded up the recovery process.

About a week ago, I caught another cold. This time my sinuses were hurting, my eyes watery, phlegm was building up. I sniffed this before bed time, put a few drops on my shirt and went to bed. It really did bring relief! Amazing. Didn't need medicines.

Olbas Oil an inhalant decongestant for immediate relief from catarrh, colds & sinuses

Olbas is a non greasy mixture of essential pure plant oils originated in Switzerland for relief of bronchial and nasal congestion and hayfever by inhalation.

How to Use:

Adults & children aged 2 and over:

Inhale 2 or 3 drops from tissue to clear painful sinuses and nasal congestion. At night sprinkle 2 or 3 drops onto a tissue tucked inside the pillowcase for all night relief.

I'm told that unfortunately it's not sold here. So I'm hoping a relative who's coming back from UK is able to find it and bring back a bottle.


Thanks Fe for introducing it to us. Will return yours tomorrow as I'm better now.

2 comments: