Friday, January 7, 2011

Good internet connection

It was pretty amazing that Maxis actually responded positively to my complaint. An engineer called to say that others in my area had also complained of the bad connection. So they've increased bandwith, and I'm so happy.

That was about a week ago. I've however not had time to update my blog although I've lots to write about. It's been busy (so what's new). I need more time to settle down to a new routine, to plan what to teach my son etc, to reorganise the cupboards. If the state of your desk is reflective of the state of your mind, then the state of my house pretty much reflects the "mess" in my head! Right now, there are just too many things I want to do straight away.

I will try though to catch up on some news that happened in Dec and share January's good news. That's assuming my son sleeps through the night tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment