Friday, March 4, 2011

He's recovering but I'm sick

A very quick update.

My son is slowly recovering. He has been attending school. He's been on various cough syrups to reduce the phlegm. The past 2 nights, he no longer coughs in the middle of the night. But he still has a lot of phlegm in the mornings, which means he's not fully recovered as yet. He's been having long afternoon naps (drowsy cough syrup) so I think that helps his body rest.

He's not on milk as people say it produces phlegm. He's also not on soya milk as apparently, it's "cooling". He's just on solids but since he doesnt eat much, he's likely to lose some weight as this recovery seems slow.

As for me, my night time finally stopped last night. But the bad news is that I caught another virus. Since yesterday afternoon, my blood pressure is rather low. Been feeling very light headed. At the clinic this morning, it was 90/60. I've had bad diarrohea, headache, fever, painful stomach, sharp body pains and nausea. It'll take a few days to recover. If I dont get better, the Dr will take some blood for white cell count.

I'm so tired. Wish I had more support with simple things like sending my son to school, or someone driving me to the clinic (a bit dangerous with low BP). I'll still have to feed my son his meals as my helper has never done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment