Friday, April 23, 2010

Physio in his Neurosuit

Woo hoo! I'm happy happy happy.

Started my son on physio sessions in the Neurosuit last week. I've increased it to twice weekly from this week going forward because he's doing so well!

Today I was surprised and so very happy to see him walking faster than usual, with a very near normal gait, and with a lovely arm swing to boot! It really made my day to see that!


Before engaging the therapist, I was naturally concerned given the therapists' young age, and being a recent graduate. Seeing how he works with my son, how he answers my questions, and of course seeing the results, I now know that he's a great therapist. I realise that it can only come from having a genuine inner desire to help kids like my son; from a solid education in how the body moves and works; from having years of experience with kids (in teaching them yoga etc); and being a trained Neurosuit therapist. I've tried other physiotherapists, but they pale in comparison. I simply couldn't ask for a better therapist than Adnan. Thank you dear God for bringing him to help my son.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, may I know where did you get the neuro suit and the therapy?

    Regards
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny
    You can contact Adnan directly to buy the neurosuit, for therapy and queries. He's conducting another round of intensive Neurosuit therapies this week, so you may want to get in touch with him real soon. Thereafter, he'll be heading back to Australia and you can continue on a homeprogramme or with Fezia (also another great therapist who works with my son).

    Adnan's tel: 012-6085339
    Fezia's tel: 019-3128437

    ReplyDelete