Thursday, August 25, 2011

Photos

I fell asleep putting my son to sleep tonight, and then woke up a few hours later with my heart beating very fast. It's not unusual for that to happen. But I think because I'm nervous about him starting school very soon, it takes a longer time for me to calm down. I end up with a somewhat disruptive sleep pattern and it's happening quite frequently lately.

Anyway, here I am on my blog. I'm too tired to write a proper post, so I'm posting a few recent photos instead.

I took these photos on 25th July. That's the book he was given to read as weekend homework. It was the 3rd weekend that he was assigned books from Stage 6 of the Oxford Reading Tree series.


Playing football with other kids at his classmate's birthday party.

I absolutely love clear blue skies! Captured this after a session at Desa Park City on Sun, 17th July. I think it was one of the first times that we were there with Milo boy & his mum.
I got him to try on his new uniform, for size, earlier this week. Is he admiring himself in the mirror? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment