Friday, May 28, 2010

Recovering fast

He slept so well last night. He didn’t wake up at all! I’m amazed at the speed of his recovery. I’m so happy!


His runny nose is drying up. He’s sneezing a lot less today. His appetite is back to normal. I gave him only one dose of Promethazine this morning and no other medication. As a result he took a long 2 hour nap this afternoon, which I’m sure, helps the healing process. Tonight I gave him a drop of Afrin (to dry up his slight runny nose) and skipped the Promethazine. Btw, I rested along with him during his 2 hour nap! It was bliss : )

This would be his fastest rate of recovery from a cold ever! Thank you so much for praying for a speedy recovery!

Still, I would keep him home for the weekend just to be safe. He didn’t want to go out this evening, saying that he’s still sick (I was going to leave him in the car with my sister and helper while I popped into the restaurant to buy back dinner). That’s very unusual for him as he loves going out. Should I keep him away from school for the first few days next week too to give his immune system a break?

No comments:

Post a Comment