Monday, January 25, 2010

My turn to be sick!

I'm definitely sick. I think it's the gastric flu. Rested the whole morning. Called the school to say we wont be going for 2 days.

My son isn't fully recovered yet. On Sunday, his stuffy nose started again. Nebulised him once yesterday. Very hard to get him to sleep yesterday. He napped for less than an hour, yet he slept really late last night. He kept saying he wanted to go to hospital last night. He wanted the nebuliser again. I didnt think he needed it cos the first dose would not have worn off yet, and he didnt have a cough.

Thankfully, my maid is still reliable enough to care for him while I rested this morning. They did some colouring together, and cycled in the car porch, and he pushed his "toyota vios" around.

I dont have enough energy for much else (or at least, I've had enough of pushing myself so hard) so I'm going to end here. Please do pray for a speedy and complete recovery for both of us. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment